San Francisco, California – Decision Lens is hosting a Transportation Summit with leaders from Transit Agencies and Department of Transportation (DOT) organizations throughout the west coast. Check back throughout the day on Meetings Improved as we post findings and discussions that occur live!
In working with many transportation customers (both transit agencies and DOTs) across the country, our Decision Solutions Group (DSG) has observed a number of trends and best practices in the industry and are sharing them today at a Transportation Summit held in San Francisco. Our west coast Decision Lens team is facilitating discussions with participants centered around learning more about specific challenges transit and DOTs are facing and discussing customized solutions to the most pressing issues.
The Summit plans to address questions like:
- What complex decisions are others wrestling with, and how do they use Decision Lens?
- Is there a standard language and set of criteria we can work toward as an industry?
- What criteria and decision-making processes are commonly used?
- What effective stakeholder strategies could we employ to be more effective?
- How can we optimize our resources across time periods, multiple pools and account for inflation?
As we post discussion topics, it would be great to hear from you, feel free to offer comments.